- Food and Drink
Reopening Measures and Engagement Survey
July 22, 2020
At No.11 Cavendish Square we understand the number one priority before organising or attending a meeting or event at our venue is your health and wellbeing.
We are committed to reassuring you and keeping clients, guests and staff using our services and facilities safe. In readiness for October 1st the date when the meeting and events industry can restart, we`ve created a range of new hygiene measures allowing you to relax with the knowledge you are in safe hands. The carefully crafted framework outlined below is to ensure your safety from the moment you step in the building until the moment you leave.
- Enhanced Cleaning and Hygiene
- Increased frequency of cleaning, paying close attention to high contact areas
- Hand sanitisers will be placed around the venue for guests to use, most notably at entry and exit points
- Highly Trained Teams
- Members of events, catering, facilities and reception teams will undertake Covid-19 Awareness training before reopening
- Managers will hold daily briefings to update teams of any key changes and ask they provide feedback along with delegates and clients on any issues that may affect the health and safety of anyone using the venue
- Touch-Free Food Offer
- A selection of high-quality Bento Boxes will be available instead of the traditional buffets and plated meals
- Shared condiments will be removed and replaced with individual sachets
- Social Distancing Adhered Too
- New branded signage will be visible throughout the venue to assist guests
- New layouts and staggered breaks will be implemented
- Technology Enhanced Theatres
- Hybrid events available in Burdett and Maynard Theatre
- Robust Management
- Detailed risk assessment has taken place including MIA Covid secure certification
- Dedicated event manager to help plan and execute your event and answer any questions you may have
We will continue to monitor and act on advice from the government and Public Health England to ensure the safety framework we have put is updated accordingly.
As valued clients and guests, we would love to hear your thoughts on what you would like to see included in the new health and safety measures.
For your voice to be heard please click here to complete the short survey.